Sunday, August 24, 2014

summer sports awards at Westborough

A couple weeks ago Westborough had their end of the summer sports awards banquets.  Both kids walked out with something in hand and they were both happy.  Peyton got trophies for most improved for tennis and swimming and she also got a plaque with all the races she swam in at the conference meet that she placed in.  Jack walked out with a trophy for MVP for the 6u tennis program.  He had NO idea what MVP meant….all he knew and/or cared about was that he got a trophy to add to his collection on his dresser.  I didn't get any pictures, but I will include one picture I got of the kids and B.I. (their favorite tennis coach).  He moved a week before tennis was over, as he's getting ready to start law school at Stanford - I guess he's an okay student too, not just a tennis coach.  I'm sure B.I. will do great, but we sure will miss him on the tennis courts.  He was sooo, sooo good with the kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment