Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Boy Scout Camp In

Jack's Boy Scout's had a "camp in" at the school on Friday night.  When we signed up there were three options:

1.  camper leaves at 10:00pm, before they start a movie
2.  camper leaves at 12:00am, after the movie, but before bed
3.  camper stays the night

I signed Jack up for option #1, knowing Mike was going with him, so if he wanted to stay for the movie he could.  I put the girls to bed and then I fell asleep as well.  I felt Mike come to bed about midnight and I felt him get up the next morning (I thought he was headed to work).  The girls got up at 6:45, so I jumped out of bed to go shut Jack's door so that they wouldn't wake him up.  When I did, I noticed there was NO JACK!  Jack was not in his bed.  Mike had got out of bed early, not to go to work, but to pick Jack up from his first sleepover!!  Jack decided that he wanted to stay the night at school.  He said he did great and had SO MUCH FUN!  BIG BOY!!!  :(

Mike took this picture right before he left at midnight, and right before the boys went to bed.  By looking at their googly eyes, I'd say it didn't take them long to fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment