Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Peyton and Mommy riding in style......

Peyton is learning to ride her bike with no training wheels and Mommy is learning to drive without fear of breaking down.....life is good!  

Peyton is very cautious about falling on her bike.  Mike finally took her off the sidewalk and to the back yard and she seems to be doing WAY better, knowing, the grass isn't going to hurt her as badly as the hard sidewalk.  Hopefully she will have this mastered soon!

Last week the air conditioner in my car quit working.  When it went to the dealership to be looked at it had a few other things wrong with it as well (those of you that knew that damn car.....i know, you aren't surprised!).  So Momma got a new car!  With lots of "friendly conversation" between Mike and I we bought a Honda Odyssey on Friday night.  Buying a car is stressful and sucks, glad it's over, but love my new MINI VAN.  Yep, I said it.....I love my NEW MINI VAN.  I'm not a 30 year old that's too proud to say I not only drive a mini van, but I truly love driving a mini van (when my kids are with me).  I do kinda feel funny driving it if there are no kids in tow.

The new ride





2 comments:

  1. Too funny, after years of vowing I would NEVER drive a minivan we too succumbed and as of December we have one sitting in our garage and love it :-) We enjoy your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think we all said the same thing. And after driving one and swallowing our "youth pride" I think we all like them.....ha!
    we enjoy keeping up with the schneiders on your blog as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete