Sunday, December 2, 2012

Trying to score a Christmas card photo


Not the best performance.....lots of tears and frustrated parents, not too many smiles!  was a cluster, but we did manage to get a few "OK" ones.  Without trying to ruin our Christmas cards that I hope to order soon....here are a few from the hellacious photo shoot this morning.......

getting prepped..... 

just getting started....

Mike straitening out Jack (or at least trying)....

Baby pissed, 4 year old on the verge.....Peyton having a blast....

Pretty little girls.....

the four year old has lost it......he is DONE!

My big 4 month old

Peyton takes a break to twirl....that's my girly, girl

There he is....this was with candy bribe

too bad Maddie can't be bribed with candy

CHEESE

a little better

and we give up.........until next year......


1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing yesterday. I think I got one that is usable. If you want, I could take those last two and photoshop something up so you have one where they are all looking. :) Let me know (seriously).

    ReplyDelete