Monday, September 16, 2013

Safety First

Yesterday, while Mike was on-call and working downstairs he heard a bunch of noise coming from the AC vents.  He came upstairs and asked Peyton what all the noise in the vents was.  After some slight hesitation, she told him she dropped the empty popcorn bag and all the kernels fell on the floor.  She thought, rather than picking all the kernels up, it would probably be easier to sweep them all down the AC vent.
Mike told her it was her job to pull of the vent and get busy pulling them all back out.  She was a bit creeped out, putting her hand down there.  Don't blame her, I would be too.  She told Mike she had to go to the garage and get something.
A couple minutes later I looked over and this is what I saw:

 
She had found some rockstar "safety" glasses and some gardening gloves.  Once she realized we were laughing at her, she said, "What??  I didn't want the stuff to blow in my eyes."  I told her I thought it was good thinking on her part!!!

She got the job done, but not without putting her safety first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment