Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Break

Mike took off the week that the kids had off.  We didn't schedule a trip, but boy was I disappointed that we didn't.  This brutal weather has beat up on us long enough this winter…..I wished we were getting to of dodge….but we weren't, so we made the best of it.

We managed to get lots of stuff done around the house, went ice skating, saw "Frozen", went to the batting cage, went bowling, had play dates with friends, and ate lots of junk food.  I think everyone enjoyed the week.

I didn't have the camera out much, but here's what was on my phone:

not much room left in the cart for the baby.  Stocking up
at costco for the week at home.

picnic at the park after batting

a migraine interruption….poor girl!  


ice cream sandwich…..one of the many treats during the week



spinach dip…told ya we ate lots of junk food

always time for a tea party




No comments:

Post a Comment