Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jack lost his first tooth!!!

Jack his hit another milestone….his first lost tooth.  Sunday, July 20, 2014……..he's got another coming out any day now.  His two big teeth have been in and pushing these little guys out for a few weeks now.  It was wiggly enough that I pulled it and he was talking to Mike and never realized it came out.  Once I stopped him from talking and showed him his tooth, his reaction was hilarious.  "My tooth!!!  My tooth came out!!!"  He seriously had no idea until I showed it to him in my fingers.

The tooth fairy brought him four, 1 dollar bills.  He was impressed!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Jack is such a handsome young fellow. The tooth fairy sure was generous for giving him four one dollar bills. Hahaha! I bet he was really eager to meet her too. Anyway, I hope his permanent teeth grow in to be a perfect set of teeth. He just have to brush and floss regularly. Thanks for sharing that, Jess! All the best! :)

    Chelsea Osborne @ Broadway Dental Care

    ReplyDelete