Monday, September 22, 2014

Everyone has a date….

Last Friday, everyone in our family had their own one-on-one "date."  Peyton got to go to Grandma Jeanne's, all by herself…..RIGHT UP HER ALLEY!  Maddie got to hang out with Miss Jessica all by herself at home…..right up her alley too, Miss Jessica lets her do all the fun stuff (like paint as much as she wants!!!).  And Jack got to go golfing and out to eat with just Mom and Dad.  I think it would be totally safe to say that everyone had an awesome night!!  I must add too, that I was having some MAJOR beginners luck on the golf course…..I was ummmm…..ummmm…..pretty good, if I do say so myself.





Mike and I both realized how "old" we are looking, after viewing this picture….kind of sad!

Peyton and Grandma got to learn to sew buttons and patches on Jack's scout uniform, rode bikes, and did girl stuff.  We have plenty of videos from them, just no pictures….

And here is Miss Jessica's report…..happy?  I think, YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment