Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The last child (our four legged child) to go to school….

Annie had her first day of school a few weeks back.  She is doing a four week puppy training program.  We are in our last week of it, and I've got to say…..we have came a LONG way!!!  Maddie and Jack no longer have scratches all over their bodies and they have no NEW holes in their clothes from Annie latching on.  She knows, "sit, down, climb, and come."  She's doing really well.

Our morning routine right now is to drop the big kids off at school, then Annie, and then Maddie and I either go to the gym or two days a week Maddie goes to school.  When we drop the big kids off at school, Annie cries every time.  She doesn't want them to get out of the car without her.  Then when I drop Annie off at her school, she cries when I leave.  I laughed and told the trainer, that she's my only child that cries when I drop her off at school.  HA!

On the way to her first day of school……..


Maddie walking her in on her first day….




No comments:

Post a Comment