Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween is finally OVER!!

Halloween is getting just as bad as Christmas.  It's the holiday that keeps on giving.  First trunk or treat, then a family friendly party at Westborough, followed by pumpkin carving, then trick-or-treating, and now we are finally finished!!  I'd say all the events were fun, but seriously…..when did Halloween turn into a week long celebration?!?!




I just love this expression!




She NEVER has liked digging the "guts" out of the pumpkins….wimp!


Maddie's school does a "pumpkin carving night with Daddy" at school.  They are suppose to come to school that night with their pumpkins "cleaned" out and then they carve them there.  They then light up the pumpkins and sing their Halloween songs to their Daddies.  Super cute!  I, however, realized I got the short end of the stick.  Once Maddie and Mike left the big kids and I carved their pumpkins.  Let me tell you, carving pumpkins is NOT for wimps.  I definitely worked up a sweat!!!    They were all happy in the end tho.  I don't know how I didn't manage to get a pictures of the finished project….oops!  I think my hands were too exhausted by then!

And now on to the costumes…..a tiger, a vampire, and a silver power ranger!









Happy Halloween!!!  Moving on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment