Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Laundry, oh laundry…..

How I hate thee!

I can ALWAYS manage to stay ahead of the wash…..it's just that folding and putting away that I've had trouble with the last year or so.  Our lives have gotten so much more busy in the last year and I just can't seem to find the time to get it done…..or maybe it's just the thing that always gets pushed to the back burner.
SOOOO, my new strategy a couple months ago was to dump it all on my bed so that we couldn't go to bed without folding it.  Well, that lasted a couple weeks before we realized, it only takes 30 seconds to dump that crap right back in the baskets and put it on the floor.
Then the other night I came upstairs and Mike and Annie had taken it even a step further…..they didn't even bother to put it back in the baskets…they managed to find plenty of room for the clothes and themselves.  Thank God for the king size!


No comments:

Post a Comment