Friday, February 26, 2016

Father Daughter Dance 2016

The Father Daughter dance came and went a couple weeks ago.  This year Maddie caught wind that her friend Nora was going....so guess who else thought she needed to go.  Yep, Miss Maddie.  Dad obliged, I wasn't sure he would, but he did.
I thought I'd maybe get a call an hour into it saying "ok time to come get Maddie,"  But I didn't.  She partied down and had a great time!!  I'm pretty sure Peyton did not enjoy her sister coming, as they had to leave a half hour early to bring her home....that's a big deal in the life of a 9-year-old that's running around with all of her friends.

Maddie LOVED her "wrist flower!"

Love this girl for this...practicality first!!  She came down in her pretty dress and pretty shoes with these crazy socks!  I asked her if she wanted to change or take off her socks, she said, "NO!  Last year I got big blisters!"  Fair enough....if you don't care, I don't care!  HA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment