Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Diving Accomplishments By: Peyton

Hey Guys


Have not posted in a looooooonnnnngggggg time.  So you guys may have heard I dove off the high dive.  So my friend Maddie wanted to do a dive off the high dive but was scared.  So I said if you go off I will go off so she did.  Then I was like oh my gosh! I didn't think she would've done it.  So I had to keep my word.  When I hit the water I was so glad it was over.  Now I could dive off the high dive.




Now Jack is a different story....

So we got a new swim coach, Coach Shawn.  So we had a new rule no goggles off the diving board.  Jack can't do it without his goggles.  So he didn't go off for about a couple of weeks until Dad made him do it.  Now he isn't scared anymore which is very good. Now he's a jumping away off it.




Maddie LOVES the diving board she is a pro at it.  I taught her how to do a cannonball and a cannon opener.  The rest she taught herself.



Have a good day,
Peyton


 First Time


 Go MooMoo Go


CannonBALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment