Monday, February 13, 2017

Flag Football

Jack has been SOOOOO excited for Flag Football.  We were able to find him a team this year, and he was been excited ever since!!  His first practice it was FREEZING and WINDY!!!  Once he got in the car, I asked him how it was.  He said, "GOOD!"  I said, "was it REALLY good, or were you like 'I can't wait for this to be over cause it's so cold?'"

He responded, "at first, I couldn't wait for it to be over cause it was SOOO cold.  Then, once we got going, I was thinking 'I NEVER want this to end'!"

LOVES it....he is pumped for every practice and every game.  I wish I could tell you more about his positions or other details....but football, I just don't understand well at all, so I'm no help there.  All I know is that he is not the quarter back and he loves every second of it.  I also know, we have to practice with his mouth piece.  He's never had to wear one of those and he gagged and carried on.....so we wore it in the house one night and practiced......ha!!  I also know I had to go to Dick's and get him some gloves......he really wanted gloves and everyone on his team had them.  That boy NEVER EVER asks for anything, so off to Dick's I went and that was one happy boy when he saw what I had got him while he was at school!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment