Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas

Christmas....what a great Christmas we had!!!  We all woke up, looked at all the presents Santa had brought, looked at the big mess Daisy had made with the gingerbread houses, and then waited for the Grandparents to get here to start opening gifts.
I think it would be extremely safe to say, the kids were thrilled with all their gifts.  The finished opening everything and then we sat down and ate breakfast.  Once breakfast was over, the grandparents stayed a little longer and then they all hit the road.
The kids continued playing (Jack and Mike disappeared downstairs to a new game for HOURS!!!!!).  I went upstairs and took a nap.....when I returned downstairs, the tree was already put away and all Christmas decorations were down!!!  And Maddie and Mike were sound to sleep on the couches.  I went ahead and went back upstairs and continued my nap, so that I didn't interrupt anyone else nap.  :)

What a great, lazy day!!!!  Never got out of my PJ's.....that is PERFECT!!!!

Maddie's highlight gifts:  orbeez spa, hatchimal, hoverboard, and squishies
Jack's highlight gifts:  popshot, hoverboard, drone, metal detector, and a Diablo (video game)
Peton's highlight gifts:  phone and hoverboard


























No comments:

Post a Comment