Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Left high and dry....

The ole minivan left me stranded.  I had a little bit of warning, as the battery light had flashed on the dash.  So I decide to run to AutoZone and let them change my battery for me.  Turns out, that as I'm turning into AutoZone, by entire car shuts down and NOTHING works.  It ended up being the alternator.  I had to call the tow truck to tow it to the dealership to be fixed.  Leigh-Anne to the rescue!!!  She came and got me, with a tea in hand.  I even made her swing me by one errand quick.  She was a good sport!!  :)  She then dropped me off to Maddie and friends at lunch in Kirkwood.  Angie then drove Maddie and I to skating lessons and then dropped us off at home.  Good thing we have a good group of people we can rely on.  The van was fixed by that afternoon and we were back in business.


No comments:

Post a Comment