Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

I have been in quite a dilemma with myself for quite sometime.  The dilemma you ask??  How to organize my pictures, videos, etc.  I, up to this point, was printing all my photos and putting them in books for each kid.  When you are a picture whore, like myself, it gets to be an expensive habit.  SOOOO.....I have decided to make a slide show dvd for each year along with making a shutterfly book each year (and printing two, one for each kid.....soon to be three!).
Along with those changes, I have decided to move my blog site to blogspot instead of shutterfly.  I've heard that there is a company out there that will convert a blogspot site into a book.  If this is the case.....I'm all for that.  How cool will it be 20 years down the road to basically have a life journal of our family with pictures included?!?!
Most people are kicking of the New Year in hopes of losing weight and getting healthy.  I on the other hand, plan on gaining at least 25 pounds before July 12.......SOOO....here's to 2012 and getting more organized with my pictures and enjoy exploring all the fun things my new MacBook will do for me!

2 comments:

  1. It's Blurb. Check it out. :) You can Slurp your blog to a book. I still need to do this!! http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm very excited about this! :)

    ReplyDelete