Sunday, January 29, 2012

A get together with the Eversmeyer's


Saturday night we had a little get together with my uncle Gary's family.  My cousins Josh and Brandy and their families.  It's rare that all the kids are together.  Josh has two GIRLS and Brandy has one GIRL.....so Peyton enjoys playing with the GIRLS.....don't get me wrong, she still loves her "boys" too.  That's still what she calls ALL of her cousins (Dawn and Chris' kids), "the boys."  

It was a very LOUD room for the four hours we were there, BUT everyone had fun, there were no injuries that were serious, nothing got broke......so I'd say it was a success!

I don't know how I managed to not get any pictures all of the WRESTLING!!  That's what the kids did the majority of the time, however, I only managed to get pictures of the calm activities that did not last long!  :)

Lots and Lots of Coloring

Lots and Lots of Fighting 

Lots and Lots of FUN

And More Fun

Wyatt helps Jack do the game I couldn't finger out

Chatting.....

Chatting.......

and MORE chatting

A game of cards anyone??  

More of the game that I couldn't figure out, but the kids had no problem

CHEESE





No comments:

Post a Comment