Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Fun

This weekend winter has hit!  It's freezing, and the kids have been driving me nuts.  Yesterday they ran thru the house screaming, fighting, hitting, tattle tailing, etc ALL. DAY. LONG!!!  I had NEVER been so happy for Mike to walk thru the door.  And when he did, I went straight to bed to take a nap!!  We then headed to an ice skating birthday party.  Eden, the birthday girl turned TWO!  Peyton had a great time and Jack had a good time too, although he only lasted about 10 min - I'm sure Mike's back didn't mind that he was only out there a short amount of time.  Here are a few pics from the skating party.

The Birthday Girl with her Daddy

Jack having fun, Daddy cursing his back



What Jack did the rest of the time - Eat a BIG sucker!

The pictures aren't that great, as I was taking them through the "fake" glass.


This morning the kids and I made Valentine cookies.  Always a HUGE mess, but always fun!  As we were decorating them, I told Peyton to be careful because the red icing would stain her shirt.  Her reply, "Don't worry mom, Clorox two gets out tough stains."  I think the Friedman's have been enjoying too much TV on these cold, LONG days!  OOPS!  When we were finished and I was sweeping the floor, I noticed a LONG, CULRY chunk of hair on the floor.  I looked at Peyton and asked her if she cut her hair.  She told me that she did, indeed cut her hair because that piece was in her face and wouldn't get out.  HMMM.......so the first, self haircut came at age 5 and a half.  Luckily it wasn't too bad, so hopefully she learned her lesson without a TOTAL whack job.  Here are some pictures from this messy, Sunday morning.

Decorating......

Decorating.....

and MORE decorating!

Concentration, with her tongue out of course!!

MESSY, MESSY table!!

EWWW LA LA!  The finished product!

Picking out which one to eat first!

MMMMMMM!!!!

The findings at clean up....the peace of hair that wouldn't get out of her face!


And concluding with a short video......have a great week!  Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment