Sunday, October 21, 2012

a little tired and a little cranky......

We had a very busy weekend!  Tony and Kristen (Mike's brother) got married yesterday.  Both kids were in the wedding.  So they were up and at em early and to bed super late!!!  That being said, you can imagine the temperament of the children by tonight.  The kids were fighting and bickering so much that it started to get very comical.

Here is a little clip at how the evening went.  It never got any better either....only worse!!!  Oh and to set the stage.....Peyton is in the bathtub and Jack is on the toilet.  Yes, I know, we are very modest around here.  I was standing at the door just to record the dialog because if they saw me taping they would quit.



Wedding post to come.  I didn't get many pictures on my camera (I was kinda busy chasing the kids and tending to baby), so I'm waiting to steal a few more from other people).  So if you are someone that has some pictures that you think I may want, send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment