Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peyton's Basketball

Peyton's little basketball team is getting better and better.  They are starting to score more points and starting to figure out which direction they are going and which hoop they should shoot at.  ALL VERY BIG IMPROVEMENTS.  ha!  I took the camera last week.  Didn't get the BEST shots as I had a feverish Jack sitting on my lap and Maddie on my lap most of the time too.  But I did get a few.  Peyton didn't have a great showing on the court that day (a little rusty from having 4 weeks off), but she had a heck of a showing in the stands.  There to cheer her on were: Grandpa Friedman, Ilene, Tony, Kristen, Grandma Jeanne, Mark, Mommy, Jack, and Maddie.  Daddy had to work....good thing, cause he'd a been super frustrated by Peyton's performance that day!  Only six, and already starting.  Mike and I both are TOO competitive, gotta keep that in check.

all of them huddled under the basket waiting for the rebound

we need to work on that left hand....ha

always got that tongue stuck out

still stuck out.....

and still....

No comments:

Post a Comment