Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Jack's rough start

Jack hasn't had a GrEAT run at the new house.  He's been having "nightmares" every night (so he says), having a hard time going to sleep at night, AND he got BIT by the neighbor dog.  And I mean BIT!!  Like big bruise on his butt and all scratched up under his underarm.  Not exactly a warm and fuzzy feeling for any of us.  I've seen the dog out TWICE since then, and shit's about to get ugly.  I was real nice to the lady when it happened, HOWEVER, it came after me last night when I tried to shew it off AND I saw it nip at a runner last night.  I'm done being friendly.  Not when kids are involved.....not to mention the beauty of buying this home with a nice BIG yard was so that they kids could go out and play.  Well, I don't know if I'm comfortable with that now that I know the UNSUPERVISED neighbor dog is vicious!  Stay tuned for how this is all gonna go down.

Here's poor Jack fast asleep in our bed.  He had a hard time going to sleep one night so Mike came up and read to him for a long time.  We then went outside to work in the garage and came back in about an hour later....only to find him fast asleep in our bed.  I guess our bed feels more secure to him than his.  We carried him back to bed and he did fine the rest of the night.  Last night was the first night he went to bed EASY and stayed in his bed all night!!!!  Maybe he's getting that homey feeling now.


No comments:

Post a Comment