Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jack's Field Trip

I went along as a chaperone to Jack's field trip on Friday.  We went to Eckert's (Mildstat) to pick apples.  This is something I've actually never done with my kids before.  Of all the things we get around to doing, we've actually never been apple picking.  It was a lot of fun!  I only had three boys in my group.  I think she thought my group was going to be pretty rambunctious, as everyone else had at least four.  Ha....them 3 boys didn't intimidate me.  We survived just fine!!

The boys LOVED picking and eating apples in the field.  In fact, I kept asking them if they were ready to head back so we could ride the rides and play for a little bit before lunch.  They kept saying no. Once I finally convinced them to head back, they had a blast doing everything else too.  It was a FUN FUN place!!  I think the Friedman family will be heading back!

We then played, rode rides, ate lunch, and then it was time for the kids to load back up on the bus and head back to school.  For the moms, we headed back and went out to lunch!

Jack said, "Best day of school, EVER!!!!"

our group: Will M, Jack, and Colin D

Heading thru the farm


Proud of his find

Time to chow

Silly boys

bike riding.....

golf.....

rides......

more rides.....

these swings actually went pretty darn fast

LUNCH TIME!

One last ride.....

Two silly monkeys handing out the window, ready to go back to school

What a group!

Maddie enjoying a bite of Jack's hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment