Monday, February 10, 2014

Jack's first cavity

Jack had a cavity a couple weeks ago when we went to the dentist.  If anyone deserves a cavity, it's not Jack.  He's the one that really takes teeth brushing seriously and does a good job.  However, he was the chosen one.  I was so scared for him the entire day before his appointment.  His appointment wasn't until 6:00 pm.  I was so nervous that I started calling all of my friends that have had children go thru this before.  Poor Jack didn't know what was going on.  He was excited…..he was going to the dentist. They both like going to the dentist, but he just didn't realize this was a "different" kind of dentist appointment.
When we got their I told Dr. Aaron that Mom was nervous but his patient wasn't nervous at all.  The only prepping Jack had was me telling him that he had a hole in his tooth that Dr. Aaron was going to fix.  I told him Dr. Aaron would pinch his cheek a little bit and that it would feel funny.  He was fine with it and not nervous at all.  I made Mike meet us at the dentist cause I didn't want to witness it.  All the worrying for NOTHING!!  Jack was a champ!!!!  In no time he was finished and we were headed to DQ for some ice-cream.
Shew….glad that is over and that nobody was traumatized!!

just getting started

such a good little patient

all done….with a lopsided mouth to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment