Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Peyton and Gabby go on an adventure…..

Peyton dressed her American Girl doll (Gabby), in warm clothes the other day and headed outside.  She took the doll jeep with her.  She told me that she made an "adventure list" for Gabby and they were headed on their first one.  When I looked outside, she had taken Gabby to the back yard (via the jeep), and had her on the sled.  I guess her first adventure was sleigh riding.

I didn't grab my camera quick enough for the sleigh riding.  All I got was the walk back up to the house in the jeep.

This moment was precious to me, simply because Peyton has never really taken a liking to baby dolls.  So this was cute!

the walk back up to the house


the empty sled after their adventure.  not much snow left on the ole sledding hill.
Peyton and Gabby almost waited too long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment