Monday, May 19, 2014

Jack's Birthday!!!

Jack (and his siblings) woke up to sprinkle donuts on his birthday.  Maddie, Peyton, and I sang him happy birthday and then he dove right into his donut…..then it was off to school!!

On Saturday we celebrated his birthday for the final time with his grandparents.  Jack had a great, great day and is now SIX!!!!

On his birthday morning he came into my bed and I told him happy birthday.  He then told me, "I feel big."  HA!

mmmm….donut!




taking pride in reading his cards

ready for the fishin' derby in three weeks!

ping pong


hmmm….must've been stumped with a  word
His favorite toy from Grandma Jeanne and Mark.  A cool scooter!!!




Mom needed to take it for a spin too!  It IS kinda fun!  I clearly need practice, as I almost took a spill.



Peyton had a hard time learning to turn it without running in to the grass.  This PISSED, and I mean PISSED her off to no end.  She couldn't stand that Jack could do it and she couldn't.

off in the grass she goes

throwing it down, pissed!

grandma tried to give the pep talk

dad aggravates
She did finally master it, and of course is better than Jack now, but it didn't come easy!  It's good for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment