Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School….

The first day of school has come and gone.  A few weeks ago I was getting kind of sad that summer was winding down.  Then, the last week the kids were FIGHTING like crazy……time for school to start!  Both kids seemed excited and ready.  Jack got a little quiet on the way to school and when I asked him what was wrong he said, "I'm just afraid that I'm going to have to sit in my chair more in first grade than I did in kindergarten."  Whelp, so sorry buddy, but I think you might be on to something.

The both came out of school with a smile on their face and said they had a great day!  Hopefully we have a great school year!!  Maddie will start going one day a week too, next week!!






Maddie asked three times that morning, "Where's Peyton and Jack?"  She's gonna have some adjusting to do too, but I think she will end up liking it!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment