Sunday, July 26, 2015

Maddie's BIRTHDAY!!

Maddie turned 3 last week, and I'd say she had a good day!!  The day before her birthday the kids and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch and she had a blast.  We went there for her birthday last year and they ALL remembered it and suggested that are go back for her birthday again.
That night she wanted to have Andrew over for a sleep over.  Andrew got dropped off around 4:00 and they played their little hearts out until 8:30.  I put them both to bed in Maddie's room and within 15 minutes they were asleep and I never heard from them until the next morning.
I went and picked up Dunkin Donuts for the next morning.  The next morning (her actual birthday), we woke up and ate donuts.  Andrew got picked up and off we went to Westborough.  EVERYONE knew it was Maddie's birthday so we got plenty of extra attention at Westborough that day.  She played with Miss Nancy, had swim lessons, and then we stayed and free swam for a while.  That night when Mike got home she wanted CiCi's Pizza (YUCK!), but we instead went to Pizza Streat (same thing) in O'fallon as we had to drop a tent off to Jeff and Tracy for vacation.
I think Maddie had a stellar day!!!  And now she is THREE!!


 Chuck-E-Cheese…..
I had a picture of her and Peyton on the other side of the table, I guess she must have deleted it at some point when she was playing on my phone.

Playing games



The prizes

The sleepover begins….first up: light sabers

Then some ice cream….

good night sweet friends

donuts (and lightsabers, again!)

Birthday girl fun at the pool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment