Friday, July 10, 2015

To ER or not?!?!

NO WAY!!!  Not with this one!  So, I'm downstairs and hear an incredibly LOUD thud upstairs.  Peyton starts SCREAMING, I mean SCREAMING, like she's dying, saying, "MY HEAD, MY HEAD!"  I sprint up the stairs thinking something has went really wrong.  I find her on my floor holding her forehead.  To speed this story up a bit, she basically fell off my bed and hit the corner of my nightstand.  She then felt her head and felt blood and a "hole."  She is coo coo crazy when she gets any kind of wound.  So, she is panicking, so I put pressure on it and get it to stop bleeding.  I then put a band aide on it and act like it never happened.  When really, in my mind, I thought "this could probably use a stitch or two"…..but there was no way on Earth I was taking coo coo crazy girl to the ER.  They'd have to sedate her just to look at it.  Not worth it…..a scar would be better.

Mike then gets home from work and he takes the band aide off to take a look.  He decides to try and butterfly it, so that she will hopefully have lesser of a scar when she's a teenager and cares.  Holy crap!!!  It was a site.  She was scared to death……like she was going to have some major procedure or something over a flipping butterfly band aide.  She's got such anxiety!!!  Mike finally got it on and then had to redo it because she was sweating too badly by the time he got it on.  Shew!   What a fun Friday night!!!!

Trying to explain to her that this is not a big deal, it's actually just a BAND AIDE!!!




Now she's got Maddie freaked out by all the drama!




Now for the best part of the story!!  WHY DID SHE FALL OFF MY BED???  Because she was on my iPad making funny pictures of herself.  She made one that she thought was so funny, that she belly laughed and rolled off the bed……LOL   So, later I asked her to show me this funny picture, and here it is:


Don't know if it's quite so funny for all the trauma or not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment