Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Third Grade Poster Party

The 3rd grade girls poster party was a few weeks ago.  They had a cosmic roller skating party.  I think all the girls had fun.  All of them got out there and skated and were doing fairly well by the end of it.  I just kept holding my breath overtime one of them would fall.  They fall so hard!!!  It looks so painful.  They came off for a little bit to eat pizza and cake, and then were back at it.

The last 15 minutes seemed to take forever.  I kept thinking, ok we've made it this far without injuries, PLEASE don't let one happen now.  About that time, Cecelia fell down and hurt her wrist.  But within 5 minutes she was back out there skating.  Fast forward to that Sunday (2 days later), her dad texts Mike and starts asking questions about her wrist.  It was still hurting.  They gave her an x-ray and it was just sprained.  SHEW!  So, I'd say the party was a success.



No comments:

Post a Comment