Friday, April 8, 2016

Jack's Field Trip

A few weeks ago Jack had a project due.  He got it all completed and was super proud of it.  That morning we were running a little late and he was rushed getting out of the car.  I later turned around and realized he forgot his poster board for his project in the car.  Our principal usually frowns upon us for bringing forgotten materials up to school, but I did anyway.  Kind of felt bad since we were rushed that morning and he had worked so hard the night before to get it finished.
So, I went against the principal's advice this time and took it up.  When we got there Jack and his friends were loading the school bus getting ready for a field trip.  I snapped this picture of him and his friends....it made me smile, so I don't regret taking up the boy's forgotten homework.....sorry Dr. Freitag.


No comments:

Post a Comment