Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring Break 2016

The kids and I didn't have much planned for Spring Break, as I knew we were headed to San Diego the week after that.  So once the week got here, we stayed home a couple days, had a couple play dates, went to Purina Farms, and met Maggie and her kids in Columbia for one day and night.  The kids LOVED that!  I think eventhough we stayed home while all their other friends were enjoying the beach and ocean, the kids had  a fun time!















Finished loving on all the animals at Purina Farms and now we are off to Columbia.  Our plan in Columbia was to meet the Kiewiets there as it was a half way point, and just hang out at the pool and let the kids swim and play.  Well, the pool was SO SO disgusting, and green that we couldn't stomach letting the kids swim in it.  And if you know me very well, you would know that it takes A LOT to gross me out and the fact that I was so grossed out that I wouldn't let my kids swim, that's pretty bad. So instead we spent that night at Bonkers and going out to dinner and the next day we spent at Chuck'E Cheese before hitting the road to come home.  The kids had a BLAST!  I don't think they minded that the pool was gross, they had fun at the other places!







Spring break had finally caught up to Maddie.  She wanted to ride with me to grab dinner after we got back to town, the other kids opted to stay home with Mike while I ran out.  I turned around to this.....dead asleep with some shades on even though it was pitch dark outside.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment