Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Another Tooth Milestone

It was a big teeth week for Maddie.....first the filling and then the loss of her first tooth!  This girl is definitely the toughest kid we have.  Always brave, always tough....except when it comes to losing her first tooth.  She was SOOOOO scared!!  The things was hanging on by a thread, but she was so scared to take it out.
Mike talked her into the ol string trick, but then once she got the string on, she decided, maybe not.  Mike and Jack sat and tried to convince her to get it out, until they finally had to leave for a baseball game.  Once they all left and it was just me and her, I talked her into just letting me grab it.  Once I did and I showed it to her, she said, "OH!  It's out?!?!"  It was so stinking lose, she didn't even know I got it out!!!!
She wrote the tooth fairy a letter asking for some make-up since it was her very first tooth......toothy fairy was busy running around after bedtime that night.




No comments:

Post a Comment