Sunday, December 3, 2017

Jack's haircut gone bad

I've always cut Mike and Jack's hair.  Mike usually gets pretty impatient after he says they need haircuts and I usually push it off a couple days.  He got extremely impatient over the summer and decided to take matters into his own hands.....I don't think Jack will ever allow that again!  Mike messed his hair up badly enough that they had to end in a buzz cut.  Jack HATED it and first, but then I do think it grew on him a little bit.  I think he ended up thinking it was ok, but certainly never asked for a buzz again.

It happened over a weekend and he wore a hat all weekend.  Then Monday morning rolled along and he was attended a boys, backyard camp.  He was frantically looking for his hat, as he was embarrassed to show his friends.  I told him, forget the hat.....this is your new do for a while, so you gotta show it and own it!!!!  So he did.....and moved on......

He thought he should get a chance of cutting his dad's hair, I told him that sounded fair to me....his Dad didn't think so......it never happened.....


No comments:

Post a Comment