Monday, February 3, 2020

A School-Wide Project

I will only have all three kids under the same school roof for one and a half more years.....So I'm trying to embrace the simplicity and convince of it, and also enjoying things like this.  A school-wide project.  Take a guess at which flower belongs to which kid.......

Flower number 1:
Thank you for patience, attention, food, water, and love.  Thank you for all of the things you have given me.


Flower number 2:
Thank you for letting me have pets, thank you for letting me play sports, thank you for feeding me, thank you for letting me go to this catholic school, thank you for letting us go on trips, and thank you for letting me have playdates.



Flower number 3:
Addressed to Dad only, instead of both of us.  Thank you for putting up with me every day, thank you for providing for me and my education, I LOVE YOU, thank you for caring about my health, and thank you for teaching me life lessons.



SO, I do see that you can see their names on here, which ruins the game.  But here's the breakdown.....as few of words as possible (flower #1), goes to Jack!  Flower number two written in full sentences and thanking us for PLAYDATES goes to my SOCIAL  but, Maddie!!!  And flower number three that was only addressed to her dad goes to the girl that had lost her phone that week for back talking and was REALLY hoping her dad would give it back to her soon......PEYTON!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment