Sunday, February 9, 2020

Jack Day!!!!.....it's been a while!!!

I think for the past month, I must've been on girl duty and Mike must've been on Jack duty, because it feels like forever since I have watched Jack play anything.
I was on Jack duty yesterday, and it was a FULL day of it!!
First I took him to his "server test" in the morning....he passed, and is ready and eligible to start serving mass.


Then straight from there we headed off to her COLD football game.  Mike met us there, as he was coming from a baseball meeting.  I only stayed for half.....TOO cold for me.  I got to see Jack score a touchdown, got a few pics, and then back to the warm car I went!!!



After his football game was over, he came home, changed for basketball, thawed out and then off we went.  He played well in both of his basketball games!!!  He even played with a little attitude and got an offensive foul as he took it to the hole....his dad was proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment