Saturday, January 30, 2021

Flag Football 2021

 I hate flag football....there I said it, and everyone in this house knows it!!  It is WAY TOO COLD!!!  I usually make one game a year, just to document it, otherwise it is a total DAD JOB in this house.  So the first game was like 20 degrees outside, no thank you!!!  Jack had on like 3 or 4 layers on all parts of his body.  I wasn't even sure he'd be able to move.  But I guess he could, cause when he got home, he reported that he had 3 touchdowns.  It is now a joke in the house, that Jack knows his mom is missing watching him play football cause it's too cold!!  HA!!!  He's a good sport!   

Here is a picture of Mike getting his boots warmed up and ready for the game......see what I mean?  This is NOT fun!!!


And then here is the picture Mike sent me, with a caption that went something like, "making memories, watching my son score touchdowns and smile......".......yeah, yeah, yeah........



No comments:

Post a Comment