Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Gun Show

 Jack has started lifting with Mike a little bit.  So the other night I told him to show me his muscles.  Of course, he didn't want to, but Maddie jumped at the opportunity.....anyone surprised?!?!  So, finally after Maddie strutted hers, he finally busted his out too!  It will be fun to see his progression.  He is in full on puberty right now, the boy is literally changing every.single.day!  He eats more than a grown man, starting to have a few little mood swings (which is out of character for Jack), voice has changed significantly and is still changing, growing like a weed!!!  In fact, he and I went back to back the other night, and we are exactly the same height right now.  Which means he will be taller than me in two weeks!  

The body of a gymnast, is a body I'd like to have.....unfortunately, it comes with a lot of hard work!!  Her face is killing me!!  HA!






No comments:

Post a Comment