Sunday, January 2, 2022

Peyton Goes to Kirkwood Homecoming

 Well.....this was an interesting one.  Peyton got asked to Kirkwood's homecoming and said yes.  As we were getting closer to the date and as she was learning who they were "going" with, she started getting hesitant about it.  I told her she committed to it so she needed to go.

So she went.  She wasn't overly excited about it.  She texted me a half hour into the dance and wanted me to pick her up.  I told her no.  I made her stick it out.  They then went to one of the other kids in the group's house.  She called me again and wanted to be picked up and there were "extra curricular" activities going on in the bathroom.  

We were at dinner with Leigh-Anne and Mike and Taylor and Justin.  Taylor and Justin had rode with us to dinner so we left and went to pick her up.  

She gets in the car and she says, "public school kids are WEIRD!!!!  The boys wear skirts and dresses, the dress up as animals on leashes and they hiss and meow."  Well, OK then.  I'd say it is safe to say, she will think long and hard about how she says "yes" to in the future.  



No comments:

Post a Comment