Thursday, June 20, 2013

Maddie is 11 months!

Cliche, cliche, cliche....I know, but seriously!!!!  How in the world is my baby almost 1?!?!?  This month was a big one for Miss Maddie.  She is completely off of baby food, she's talking more and actually saying things. AND she's crawling and walking!!!!

She started crawling and walking on the same day!!!  It's kind of crazy and funny!  But the child is now mobile and I'm looking forward to a hopefully, happy Maddie.  I think she's going to be much more pleasant now that she can get where she wants, when she wants.

Her sleep schedule has changed a bit since she learned all her new tricks.  She now wakes up about a half hour to an hour earlier in the mornings, as she can't wait to pull up and greet me.  Now when I go in to get her......she is standing (very proud of herself) waiting for me.

I could just eat this pudgy little girl up......





No comments:

Post a Comment