Wednesday, June 26, 2013

my oh my

Well the painter at our new house is either:

a.  getting cheap entertainment
                       or
b.  wondering what in the hell is wrong with kids these days

Today we were at the new house unpacking a few boxes while the painter was there.  She was at the top of the stairs painting away and minding her own business, but I'm SURE she heard all the ruckus down stairs between all the kids.  The one that made me  stop, laugh and shake my head was when Peyton told Jack, "time out, I have to go poop."  She then proceeded to ask Jack if he could come to the bathroom door and do "funny stuff" and make her laugh while she poops.  I guess since all her "pooping toys" are at the old house, she's now looking for Jack to entertain her while she poops.

WOW!!!!

Hopefully the painter comes back tomorrow!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment