Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fancy Sunday Dinners

So, we finally loaded up our china from my mom's house from our WEDDING (oh like almost 11 years ago!) and brought it to our house.  I got it out of the boxes and put it in Mikes's favorite blue china cabinet.  Yes, I have a blue china cabinet that I love and Mike HATES it….like wants it outta here!!  

Anyway, we looked at the china thru the pretty blue china cabinet for a few months, then I decided we are gonna start using this stuff.  If it breaks, it breaks….but we are going to use it!  Peyton LOVES eating at Westborough because its "fancy."  She likes the glass goblets and nice dishes.  So, I decided every Sunday the kids are going to help me cook dinner and we will eat at the dining room table with the FANCY dishes.  We've done it for a month now, and I'd say they are still super excited every Sunday to help cook dinner and eat fancy!

Maddie helping toss the salad…...

 Maddie helps with the bread….

 Peyton makes the fruit salad…..


 DINNER!!  and also THE BLUE CHINA CABINET…..see it?!?!


 Clean plates = SUCCESS



Only at the Friedman's do the  dogs get to lick off the china……


No comments:

Post a Comment