Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mother-Son Mixer

This year the kids' school added a "mother-son mixer" as an  equivalent to the father-daughter dance.  I think the mommas of all boys were feeling bitter…..as they should!  I helped plan the event a tad bit.  I was in charge of the minute to win it games.  The night started with eating and mingling, then we did some minute to win it games, followed by dancing.  All was don't in black lights with glow sticks, etc.  I think the boys (and moms) had a great time!  It was super cute. Jack's little body didn't stop the entire night.  He was either dancing his little heart out or running around with glow sticks.
After the event I stayed and cleaned up for an hour or so and Jack contented to run around with his friends and play basketball.  We then went to dinner with a bunch of people that had stayed and cleaned up and Jack had a blast at dinner (and mommy drinks) with his friends.  The next day Jack ran a low grade fever and stayed on the couch ALL. DAY!!  I think he had had a little too much fun.  Good thing the mother-son mixer only happens once a year! Jack's gotta build up his tolerance.

I didn't get any pictures of the evening, as I was either on the dance floor with my little buddy or running around helping with things.  This here tho, is what I DID get…..

A quick selfie before we went in to the event


All tuckered out and can't move the next day…..


No comments:

Post a Comment