Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Momma gets away...

I hit the airport and got myself down to Florida with some girlfriends a few weeks back.  First time for a true getaway, post kids.  I was nervous about leaving, but it was wonderful once I got there.  Mike would disagree.  Maddie of course got sick and threw up all over the car on day #1 of daddy daycare.  Not a good way to start.  After that he kind of quit communicating with me throughout the weekend…ha!  But everyone survived and I sure did enjoy my 3 days of relaxation!!!

On the airplane, trying some bloody mary's to ease my airplane anxiety!!!!  It worked!


 Day One….poolside, beach side, and bar side (all at the same time…..PERFECT!!)


 Walking looking for shells (Peyton's request was a 'twirly shell').  SCORE.  We found some!


Pool behind me, ocean in front of me……


My sweet, sweet, Maggie!


No comments:

Post a Comment