Friday, December 30, 2016

Santa's Workshop Gifts

This year everyone got to shop at Santa's Workshop.  I worked the 8:30-noon shift and Maddie got out of school at 11:00.  Once she got out of school, she came down and "helped" me.  Since she was present, I let her shop for Peyton, Jack, and Annie too.  We didn't have Gus yet when Santa's Workshop happened, so Annie had to share her new toys with Gus.

Christmas Eve, Mike worked all day and all night.  I passed some of the time by letting the kids exchange their Santa's Workshop gifts.  They really get a kick out of this.  They were all thrilled.

The only sad part was when Gus tore up Annie's new toy that Jack had bought her.  Gus is MUCH tougher on toys than Annie.  Jack's heart was broke, he cried when Gus tore up Annie's new toy.  ;-)  Maddie couldn't get enough of playing with the dogs with the toy she picked out for them.  They had it tore up by that night!  ha!





















Jack was the sweetest.  They bring an envelope with them to school with a list of the people they should buy for and what their budget is on each person.  Jack told me, he spent a little less than his budget on each person cause he REALLY wanted to buy me something.  He was so excited to give me my beautiful ring he picked out for me!!!!  Sweetest guy around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment