Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Trolls Movie

The day before Thanksgiving the kids had off school and we had nothing to do.  I decided to take them to see the Trolls movie.  I had heard it was super cute and I thought Maddie would really like it. We brought some waters, grabbed some movie theatre candy from Walgreens and then of course bought the unlimited popcorn from the theatre.  Peyton and Jack can EAT THEIR WEIGHT in popcorn!!!!

The movie was super cute, as I had heard.  It actually kept Maddie's attention....she didn't have to "go to the bathroom" one time.  The only thing I had to leave the theatre for was to refill the popcorn bucket, and Maddie didn't even want to get up and do that with me.

After the show on the way out, the big kids told me that when I told them what we were going to go see, they weren't that excited.....BUT....it turned out it was one of their favorite movies!  All three loved it.  WIN for mom!!



No comments:

Post a Comment