Monday, January 13, 2020

2nd Gymnastics Meet

Last weekend was the Meet Me in St Louis meet.  This is SLGC home meet, the largest meet in the Midwest.  Well, since we host it, means we have to work it!!!  Between Mike and I we put in 20 hours.  Mike set up for over six hours Friday night, and I worked the floor all day on Sunday!!  But onto the good stuff.....
Maddie competed Saturday and she placed in all four events and came in 4th overall.  Her team placed 1st.  She sure does love this sport, the rest of us are still trying to learn it and figure it out and what it all means.  I think the judges were tired of working beside me on Sunday when I was doing my volunteer shifts.  I was asking them all kinds of questions, they were polite and kept answering all of them......I still don't know much!!!

She has a big team!!  SLGC first place!


Peyton had a free day, so she came to watch.  I think she regretted it, once she saw how long it took and then how long we have to wait around for awards too!!!  HA!








No comments:

Post a Comment