Sunday, January 26, 2020

StP Father Daughter Dance

Maddie was so excited again this year for the father-daughter dance.  She picked out her dress and then told me THAT morning that she REALLY NEEDED a jean jacket to go with it.....and some booties too.  So, I dropped her off at gymnastics and the next few hours I spent running around for her finding all her things she needed.  Went and picked up her corsage, found her a jean jacket (after two different stores), found her the booties she wanted, and then had to run in to party city quick to get her a hair flower and lei, as the dance was Hawaiian themed.  SHEW!!!  Got it all done, AND she even approved of all the things I picked out.

After gymnastics she hustled home to get dressed for basketball.  She went to her basketball game and quickly came home, got her bath, got dressed, and out the door to dinner with her friends and dads to Duffy's.

While they were gone, the big kids and I met Shannon and the Kuhlmann boys at WCC for dinner and then off to MQP for Jack's basketball game.  Jack's game got over about 8:45, so I swung by StP to spy on Mike and Maddie.  The big kids thought it was ridiculous, but I just wanted to see in there.  :)  Well, I found Mike, but I never did find Maddie.  She was off planning herself a sleep-over with Molly.  Once Mike gave her the green light, they were out the door, off to Andy's and then off to Molly's.  I never caught a glimpse of her.

She had the best night!!





The big kids thought they needed a photo shoot also....with Annie.  And apparently Gus didn't want to be left out either, as he squeezed himself in Maddie and Mike's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment