Monday, May 28, 2012

BOARD CERTIFIED!!!!

I know I've been talking complaining about Mike's boards for quite some time.  He has been studying for his oral boards for 6 months.....but eat, sleep, breathing boards for 4 months!!!!  The kids haven't really got to see him but for a few hours a week since January.  Jack was finally so sick of it by the end, he asked me since Daddy wasn't going to be home to wrestle, could I wrestle him???  HMMMM....something about a 7 months pregnancy belly and wrestling just doesn't seem right, so he had to wait!

The last week of his studying I told the kids that starting next week Daddy will take his test and be all finished studying!  Peyton said, "for a year?"  I said, "no, forever!"  She then responded, "Mom, did YOU ever have to study."  HA!!!  I explained the difference in the amount of education it takes a teacher vs. a doctor.  After that discussion we might have a future teacher on our hands, not a doc.  :)

I'm sure our neighbors will be relieved to see Mike back in action around here too.  I'm sure they just think he is a lazy pile as they have watched they pregnant wife mow the yard this spring.....either that or they think he has left the knocked up wife with two other kids.

All said and done, Mike PASSED and he is finished!!!!!!  HOOOOOORAAAYYY!!!  We can lead a normal life again....or at least for another month until this new baby comes and rocks our world again.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment