Thursday, May 3, 2012

Too tired to care!

Today is Thursday and Jack has been sick since SUNDAY!!  It's been one hell of a week!  I'm so stir crazy.....I was actually kinda excited to take him to the doctor yesterday....it got us OUT OF THE HOUSE!  The doctor checked him for everything, and nothing showed positive.  So we just have this awful fever that has not let Jack or I sleep since Saturday night!  I think we are averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night....not enough for this lady!  I'm more like a 10 hour a night girl.

We have played TONS of Mario on the Wii, lots of UNO, and lots of TV!  We are out of things to do.....so today I gave up.  Peyton wanted to paint her nails and Jack wanted her to paint his too.  At first I thought, NO WAY, then I thought about it again and realized if I let her, it would give me 15 minutes to myself to not be playing the Wii or UNO.  So here it is.....



No comments:

Post a Comment